Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16

Sunday is the day I hate the most in the whole week. In the morning I work, at night I study, and the worst part is that the day after is Monday!! Really, I wish it was always Friday, the only day I do not have anything going on (which is a joke, bcause I spend the whole day studying and cleaning my apartment, but at least I can stay home all day if I wish to!). Three more weeks of classes, one more week for the finals, and then that's it!! The final countdown officially started and I just can't wait...I am already thinking of to celebrate the end of my finals at LaGuardia!! Of course I don't want to make a big hing out of it since it is just my Associate's Degree and it is pretty much nothing compared to all that I still have to accomplish. However, it represents the first step and the fact that I took this step across the ocean, studying every subject in a language which is not my first language well, that is something that mekes me a little more proud and happy about this accomplishment. So lets hang in there and soon it will be time to finally celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment