Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24

The past week has been kind of bad. I spent the whole week studying for my pre-calculus exam however, all this time wasn't enough. I wanted to do pretty well, but there were some exercises that I just couldn't understand. Plus, the night before the exam, I stayed up until 2 in the morning to understand an extremely hard excercise that I was sure the professor was going to give. Well, I got the problem at last, but the professor never put it on the test. I was so upset! I am always like that: I always understand the hard stuff and then, when it comes to easier things, my mind just goes blank...The professor will bring back the exams today and this waiting ruined my whole weekend! I know I still have the final to take, but I believe that my 92/100 avarage is long gone...oh well, it was too good to be true anyway to have such a high score for a math class! The thing that keeps me happy though is that in less than 3 weeks I will be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment