Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 30th

It's the end of May. That's unbelivable, this month seriously flied. Tomorrow is Memorial Day and instead of the beach/park or whatever else the only things I will see are:
-my couch
-my laptop
-Foe by J.M. Coetzee
-critical essays on Foe
This because I need to finish my research paper (10 pages...)by tomorrow otherwise I will never catch up with the other assignments! Help! Two more weeks and I will be so so DONE! No wait, I still need to take the CPE at the end of June...However, that's nothing compared to my PRE-CALCULUS FINAL EXAM! I got a 70/100on the last exam (bad bad bad!!) so this final will be my last chance!! Next week will be my last week of tutoring for my Italian class, while my last tutoring session for Philosophy will be exactly on the day of their final exam! I feel so responsible, I reaaly have to make sure that they understood EVERYTHING since the final will be cumulative!
I better go working on my Research Paper now...the sooner I finish it, the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment